At the start it was called Wola Gulinska. It was made in XVI century by Gulinski’s from Gulin. First record comes from 1529. The name comes from village Gulin, the word “wola” means, that inhabitants were free from tribute for some time.
In XVIII Gulinek was in possesion of Kochanowski family. Property was included to their goods of Zakrzew. First heir of Gulin from Kochanowski family was Mikolaj Kochanowski. It was not self village, like the most around, but the grange count.
In XIX Kochanowski have sold Gulinek to Wolski family. In 1864 Wolski morceled it between the inhabitants of the village.